Daily Anecdotes

Monday, August 15, 2005


The answer to the “special Japanese restaurants” question:
But first let me thank those who posted their interesting answers, thank you my friends.
Now my answer to the question:
In the [girl on her back] service, the more expensive one, the chef fills the girl navel with shrimp-cocktail’s sauce and sets a circle of cold boiled shrimps around the pretty little sauce cup, the sauce is a tasty mixture of catch-up mayonnaise mustard and hot sauce.
When the girl lies on her belly the chef sets one pretty circle of shrimps on each buttock, like two Roman victory crowns on each lobe, and naturally the navel is replaced with another hole. In this position the girl cannot stay motionless as she is supposed to, and makes life miserable for those costumers who try to dip their shrimps; so the service is poorer, so it’s cheaper. Because the poor girl trembles all the time with all that mustard and hot sauce in her ass hole.

3 Comments:

  • Keeping in touch with the constituency online
    Blogging is a bipartisan event in this very partisan town. According to a 2005 report by the Pew Internet and American Life Project, out of the approximately 120 million adult Internet users in the United ...

    Hi there,

    nice blog, I stayed quite long reading interesting stuff. Good work. Think, I will
    bookmark it an come back.

    If you get some time, be sure to check out my granite with
    related website.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Aug 15, 06:43:00 PM  

  • Your blog is creative Keep up the great work.
    You may be interest in cartoon animals
    I hope you enjoy the subject cartoon animals

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Aug 15, 07:27:00 PM  

  • Thank you my friends for telling what you think freely, honestly. The other day another [good guy]told me that for some people it's too difficult to show, to admit when they like other peoples work, may be it's the lack of self-confidence, I don't know.
    By the way I went to both your blogs but couldn't leave any messages, so I did it here. Thanks Granite & Cartoon.

    By Blogger GazanKhan, at Tue Aug 16, 08:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home